Dedication to CMOS Imagers
ATE and Probers dedicated to CMOS imager probing !
Not only do we have specific equipment but also a dedicated test concept for CMOS imagers
Our equipment include:
- LTXC D10 ATE mixed signal: DPIN96. VIS16, DPS, MultiWave, DIBU
- EG4090 Prober : 8 inches (dark & clean set-up)
- Ex3000 Accretec prober: 12 inches (dark & clean set-up)
Our test solution development for CMOS Imagers includes 11 steps :
- Signal pad Opens-and-shorts and leakage current tests
- Basic power draw at hardcoded defaults
- Serial control register (SPI port) test
- DACs test
- Digital control signals test
- Power shorts on array columns test
- Test pixels test
- Power draw vs. IBias DAC settings
- Function evaluation
- Video Amp gain selection and column binning
- S/H time constant selection Dynamic gain switching
- Pixel gain selection functionality
- Row binning
- Performance evaluation
- Pixels offset and electronic noise
- Pixels leakage current
- Video buffer electronic noise
- Sensitivity, Saturation levels and saturation artifacts
- Video amplifier settling
- Crosstalk, non-uniformity and other image artifacts over signal range and steps in image
- Defective pixels, row segments, column segemtns, rows, coulmns
- Test results reporting
- Default acquisition timing sequence
- Correlated double sampling
Our test flow is tailored to your coverage requirements… up to 12 inches Wafers !
Download our CMOS presentation here !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more details !
Suivez-nous sur LinkedIn !